IBSA’s Facilitator and Assessor Guides make contextualising training and assessment a breeze for RTOs. Delivered to you digitally, these resources are available as Word documents with easy to use templates to help you get started.
Specially designed to be used in conjunction with IBSA’s Workbooks, our Facilitator and Assessor guides include:
- session plans and PowerPoint presentations
- assessment tasks, assessor instructions and marking guides, that are all ready for contextualisation
- assessment plans and mapping against:
- performance criteria
- critical aspects for assessment/performance evidence
- required knowledge and skills/knowledge evidence
- employability skills/foundation skills.
For a complete delivery package, use our Facilitator and Assessor Guides in conjunction with IBSA’s Workbooks. Together, IBSA’s VET resources give RTOs everything they will need to customise training for their students.
Don’t take our word for it! Hear what our customers have to say about IBSA’s resources. Still not sure? All products in the store, including our Workbooks, include a free preview sample to see firsthand how IBSA’s resources can work for you.
Ready to make a purchase? Start browsing the online store. Looking to buy in bulk, or interested in our e-Learning or Digital Self-Print solutions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9815 7000 to speak to an Account Manager.